June 15, 2009
You're Invited to a Webinar: Master The Fine Art Of Networking To Win Clients And Increase Sales!
11th in our monthly Glance Webinar series....
Reach out to the right people in the right way. Play to your strengths. Overcome your fears. Do your homework, and target your ideal clients...and the people who can get you close to them. Employ the techniques that transform card-carrying introverts into networking superstars.
Presented by networking guru Diane Darling, this engaging 1-hour session will cover:
- Unlocking the networking potential of current relationships
- Networking strategies in a down economy
- Building the right relationships for future gain
- Networking with people who know your ideal clients
- Networking tips for a variety of personality types
- and more...
Diane Darling is Founder and CEO of Effective Networking, and author of "The Networking Survival Guide" and "Networking for Career Success". She has appeared on NBC Nightly News, in The Wall Street Journal, San Francisco Chronicle, and The Boston Globe. She recently taught in the MBA program at Boston University. Register now!